Make Your Own Halloween Treat Bags
These fun treat bags are easy to make and can be filled up with treats of your choice. An ideal prize to give away at a spooky Halloween party!
- Take two felt squares and use a darning needle to stitch three sides together in contrasting coloured wool.
- Fold the two squares in half and cut a handle shape about three quarters of the way up the bag.
- Now it's time to decorate your bags!
- To create a eerie pumpkin, cut shapes out of felt and stick these onto the front of the bag, ensuring the glue does not stick to back of the bag.
- To create a creepy witch's hat, cut a hat shape from purple foam and accessorise with a black felt band and sequin trim.
- To create the spooky spider, cut four pieces of wool and tie pom poms onto the end. Trim the end of the knots and glue the middle of the wool piece to your treat bag. Cut a spider body from felt and stick this over the wool, ensuring that the legs hang freely. Finish with a pair of googly eyes.
- Now all you need to do is fill them with goodies!