Make fresh ravioli filled with a simple, yet scrumptious, ricotta and spinach filling, with an extra kick of tangy parmesan .
Ingredients:- 300g pasta flour
- 3 eggs
Instructions:1) Add the ingredients to a stand mixer and using the mixer attachment beat on a low speed until a smooth dough forms. Alternatively, mix by hand with a wooden spoon in a large mixing bowl, then knead on a floured surface until smooth.
2) Pass through the pasta machine until the desired thickness is achieved , then use a pastry cutter to make the ravioli shape of your choice
Ricotta and spinach filling
Ingredients:- 280g spinach, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, drained for a few minutes in a fine strainer
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
Instructions:1) Plunge the spinach into boiling, salted water and leave for 30 seconds to wilt. Drain, cool and finely chop.
2) Combine the spinach with the reaining ingredients. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
3) Use to fill the pasta immediately, or refrigerate for up to a day before using.
£3.00 Standard delivery in 5 working days
Click & collect
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
International delivery available:
From £7.50 Europe (Non EU)