Make Your Own Spider Mask
This spooky spider themed mask is surprisingly easy to create and the long pipe cleaner legs will bounce with every movement.
- Take two polystyrene balls of differing sizes. Use double sided tape to cover these with black felt. An easy method of doing this is to cut a square of felt (larger than the ball), cut slits inwards from each corner and then smooth in the separate pieces. This will result in some overlap, which can then be trimmed off.
- Secure eight pipe cleaners to the smaller ball with tape and cover the join with felt.
- Secure the two polystyrene balls to the mask template and secure them together with double sided tape.
- Complete your spider with pom pom eyes and a glitter glue hourglass shape.
- Don't forget to fold over the ends of the pipe cleaners and ensure no sharp wire is exposed. Add pom poms onto the ends of the pipe cleaners for added safety.
Please note: The image you see here shows the key pieces of this collection, but doesn't always include the whole range. The product list beneath the image shows you all the items available in the range.
£3.00 Standard delivery in 5 working days
Click & collect
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
International delivery available:
From £7.50 Europe (Non EU)