Manfrotto 190L Tall Aluminium Q90 Tripod with 496RC2 QR Ball Head
The 190L is the tallest tripod in the Manfrotto 190 Series. 190s are convenient, relatively compact tripods with a smaller cross-section, but with all the stability, strength and versatile features that demanding photographers need.
The 190L’s advantage over the rest of the 190 tripods is its greater extended height, which makes photographing at full height more comfortable for taller people and gives more positioning and framing flexibility to all users. It isn’t just tall, however: with its independent 4 leg-angle settings, it can be set at any height between the maximum and almost ground level.
- The 190L features the Q90 system, which allows the centre column to be used vertically (as normal), or swung 90° so it becomes a horizontal arm that offsets your camera from the centre of the tripod for even more framing freedom and precision at any height.
- The 190L has an aluminium flip leg locks with adjustable tension: they can be loosened to suit your strength and preference, and tightened to counteract any effects of wear and aging, keeping the tripod fully functional throughout its life.
- Tubing for the 3-section legs and the centre column is in aluminium, as are all castings. Two of the three legs also have long padded grips on the top section, to make carrying the tripod and using it in hot or cold weather more comfortable.
- This tripod can be used with almost any standard photographic head: the aluminium top disc has an industry-standard 3/8” male thread, and three optional retaining screws that lock Manfrotto heads in place and stop them loosening unintentionally.
- The 496RC2 ball head allows you to position your camera freely and quickly: one locking knob controls the movement and angle of your camera and locks it firmly in place for stable shooting.
- Because the ball head is so compact, it’s also ideally suited for travelling photographers, making the whole kit easier to pack into luggage.
- The head is interchangeable and can be unscrewed in order to allow you to use the tripod with other specialised heads.
- H74 - 174cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)