Marc Jacobs Lola Eau de Parfum
A bit flirtatious with a playful wink, this captivating fragrance is the essence of the Lola woman.
Lola is a warm floral bouquet – irresistibly alluring, vividly tempting. The fragrance is an intoxicating swirl of rich layers, wrapping the skin in sensuous florals that bloom with a signature note of fuchsia peony.
Lola sparkles with fruity top notes of delectable bright pink peppercorn, seductive pear d'anjou and succulent ruby red grapefruit. The ultra-feminine heart is highlighted by the lavish peony, with soft touches of rose and geranium.
The base lingers on the skin exuding a warm and seductive aura with enveloping notes of smooth vanilla, tonka bean and creamy musk.
Originally released in 2009.
- Top notes: Grapefruit, pink pepper, pear
- Heart notes: Rose, geranium, peony
- Base notes: Tonka bean, musk, vanilla
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.50 Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday