This Maxi-Cosi 2WayPearl car seat features a stylish brown leather finish with grey trim. But look beyond its modern looks and you'll discover a collection of impressive and vital safety features.
The Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl is used in combination with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix base (sold separately) using the IsoFix attachments points to ensure safe installation in your vehicle. The 2wayPearl offers state-of-the-art safety performance by complying with the latest i-Size car seat legislation, enabling up to 105cm (approximately 4 years) of rearward-facing travelling. The i-Size safety standards demand a higher level of crash testing, and so offer the highest level of protection available.
The 2wayPearl provides optimal ease of use with an easy-out harness, a very easy switch from rearward to forward facing, and full recline options in both positions. There are 5 recline positions to choose from.
With enhanced safety, the car seat enables rearward-facing travelling of up to 105cm and the improved safety standards provide additional safety for the head and neck. The full recline options in both rearward as well as forward facing positions offer a high comfort level.
The interactive visual and audio feedback on the 2wayFix base helps to confirm the correct fit, minimising any chance of wrong installation, and the innovative easy-out harness stays open to easily help your little one in and out in seconds.
Use in conjunction with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix Base (sold separately).
This is an i-Size car seat. i-Size is the new European standard for child car seats. It’s been introduced to ensure all child car seats will fit in all cars, therefore reducing the risk of installing the wrong seat in your car and compromising its effectiveness. All i-Size seats will be Isofix compatible, reducing the chance of fitting the seat incorrectly.
i-Size seats are designed to keep your child rearward facing for longer until your child is at least 15 months old. This offers greater protection for your child in the event of an accident. i-Size seats will be more rigorously tested before they go on sale.
A sun canopy is also included with this product, so your baby can stay safe while enjoying the sun.
This special edition comes with a beautiful brown leather finish.
Please note: the Isofix base shown in the image is sold separately.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group ||Child's weight ||approx. age of child |
|0 ||birth up to 10kg/22lb ||birth up to 6-9 months |
|0+ ||birth up to 13kg/29lb ||birth up to 12-15 months |
|0+ & 1 ||birth up to 18kg/40lb ||birth to up to about 4 years |
|1 ||9-18kg/20-40lb ||about 9 months to 4 years |
|1 & 2 ||9-25kg/20-55lb ||about 9 months to 6 years |
|2 ||15-25kg/33-55lb ||about 4 to 6 years |
|1, 2, 3 ||9-36kg/20-79lb ||about 9 months to 12 years |
|2 & 3 ||15-36kg/33-79lb ||about 4-12 years |
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.