The Maxi-Cosi MiloFix is a Group 0+/1 car seat and is suitable from birth to 18 kg (approximately 4 years).
It can be installed in rearward and forwarding-facing positions using IsoFix one-click installation with Top Tether. In both positions, the seat is firmly held in place by the IsoFix fitting points, offering optimum safety. The intuitive installation ensures a correct fit and tensioning for every trip.
Covering two consecutive age groups, the Maxi-Cosi MiloFix is a durable, value-for-money child safety seat. Initially, it is used as a rearward-facing baby car seat from birth, providing better head and neck protection for your baby. Then, at approximately 15-18 months (9-18 kg), the car seat is turned to face forward for your toddler.
When installing Isofix, using the Top Tether, the indicators let you know if the car seat has been correctly installed with one glance. This ensures an easy fit and optimal safety. The unique angle base offers natural recline for maximum comfort in a rearward facing position. It's easy to switch from rearward to forward facing and you can use a simultaneous headrest and harness adjustment.
Optimum comfort is provided, thanks to the infant cushion, as well as one sitting and one comfortable recline position. The Top Tether ensures extra safety to keep the seat in its place and the 5-point safety harness perfectly restrains the child in the car seat. The seat's side protection system offers the best possible protection in side impacts. It's a wide comfort seat with soft comfy padding.
Also included is an easily removable cover and belt hook system to make daily child installation easier. Switching from rearward to forward facing position is super easy with the rotative seat base.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group ||Child's weight ||approx. age of child |
|0 ||birth up to 10kg/22lb ||birth up to 6-9 months |
|0+ ||birth up to 13kg/29lb ||birth up to 12-15 months |
|0+ & 1 ||birth up to 18kg/40lb ||birth to up to about 4 years |
|1 ||9-18kg/20-40lb ||about 9 months to 4 years |
|1 & 2 ||9-25kg/20-55lb ||about 9 months to 6 years |
|2 ||15-25kg/33-55lb ||about 4 to 6 years |
|1, 2, 3 ||9-36kg/20-79lb ||about 9 months to 12 years |
|2 & 3 ||15-36kg/33-79lb ||about 4-12 years |
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
H47 x W65 x D43cm
Eligible for International Delivery
Front and Rear
0+ and 1
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
Weight or height of child
Birth up to 18kg or 40lb
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort