The Maxi-Cosi Pearl car seat features a stylish black fabric finish. But look beyond its modern looks and you'll discover a collection of impressive and vital safety features.
This Group 1 car seat is suitable for babies from 9-18kg (approximately 9 months to 4 years), and must be fitted in the car with the FamilyFix Isofix base (sold separately) as there is no seatbelt option. It features optimum side impact protection, 5 comfortable recline positions which are easily adjustable from the front of the seat, adjustable harness and head support which can be moved in harmony with each other, and an innovative stay-open harness that lets you place and secure your child quickly and easily. The headrest and harness belts are also easily adjustable to accommodate a growing child.
Please note: the Isofix base shown in the image is sold separately.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group ||Child's weight ||approx. age of child |
|0 ||birth up to 10kg/22lb ||birth up to 6-9 months |
|0+ ||birth up to 13kg/29lb ||birth up to 12-15 months |
|0+ & 1 ||birth up to 18kg/40lb ||birth to up to about 4 years |
|1 ||9-18kg/20-40lb ||about 9 months to 4 years |
|1 & 2 ||9-25kg/20-55lb ||about 9 months to 6 years |
|2 ||15-25kg/33-55lb ||about 4 to 6 years |
|1, 2, 3 ||9-36kg/20-79lb ||about 9 months to 12 years |
|2 & 3 ||15-36kg/33-79lb ||about 4-12 years |
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
L74 x W44 x H65cm
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
2 years on seat, 1 year on fabric
Weight or height of child
9-18kg or 20-40lb
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort