The Maxi-Cosi Rodi Air Protect is a Group 2 and 3 seat that's suitable for a child between 15-36kg (approximately 4-12 years), so it's great value.
The car seat features special air protection in the headrest, which will divert crash forces away from your child's head by releasing air embedded in the foam headrest device upon impact. In addition to the extra head protection, the design of the seat also provides optimal protection for the body and hips, while the headrest anchorage point offers extra stability to reduce the movement of the seat in the event of a collision.
The car seat is easy to fit with a 3-point car belt seat and features belt guides to ensure the seat belt is correctly and securely fitted to your child. The seat is simple to adjust and reclines to offer extra comfort. A comfortable and accommodating seat, the back rest grows with your child in both length and width to ensure they are seated and supported correctly as they grow.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group ||Child's weight ||approx. age of child |
|0 ||birth up to 10kg/22lb ||birth up to 6-9 months |
|0+ ||birth up to 13kg/29lb ||birth up to 12-15 months |
|0+ & 1 ||birth up to 18kg/40lb ||birth to up to about 4 years |
|1 ||9-18kg/20-40lb ||about 9 months to 4 years |
|1 & 2 ||9-25kg/20-55lb ||about 9 months to 6 years |
|2 ||15-25kg/33-55lb ||about 4 to 6 years |
|1, 2, 3 ||9-36kg/20-79lb ||about 9 months to 12 years |
|2 & 3 ||15-36kg/33-79lb ||about 4-12 years |
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
L68 x W43 x H46cm
2 and 3
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
24 months, 12 on fabrics
Weight or height of child
15-25kg or 33-55lb
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort