Maxi Cosi Rubi Car Seat, Divine Blue
Designed with a unique, intuitive belt installation system, this car seat, for children between 9 months and 3.5 years (9-18kg), makes installation in the car hassle free. The clear and intuiative car seat belt routing makes fitting the seat straightforward and when you need to move your child the special hooks keep the harnesses open and conveniently out of the way.
The side protection system offers the best possible protection in the event of side impact. While the one-hand, 7 position adjustment on the headrest and harness allows parents to fit and adapt the seat with ease. What's more, the seat cover can be easily removed for washing.
With 4 recline positions, little ones are ensured a relaxed and comfortable ride. They'll also appreciate the high seating position as it will give them a good view of the world outside the window.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulation ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- H71 x W44 x D57cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Facing position
- Forward facing
- Isofix compatitble Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 9 months
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Weight or height of child
- 9-18kg or 20-40lb
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As