Mercury MCY1200EISS Induction Hob Electric Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Mercury MCY1200EISS range cooker delivers the perfect fusion of uncompromising quality, innovative design and performance. Intuitively designed with meticulous attention to detail, the stainless steel finish and cutting edge styling add a bold statement to any kitchen. With a huge cooking area, two ovens, separate grill, induction hob and hi-fi style controls, this is more than just a stunning appliance; it is the epitome of design, innovation and a true culinary experience
The induction hob provides instant control and efficiency. Induction heating gives near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allows you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient. The thermal grill has variable heat settings, so you can grill anything from large pieces of meat to thin slices of bacon with excellent results. 9 power settings give you instant response and full controllability through contemporary style rotary controls. Heat indicators, over heating detection and child lock devices are all on hand, for added peace of mind.
Beneath the hob is a separate dual circuit glide out electric grill, soft-touch storage drawer and 2 side-by-side ovens – one fan, one multifunction with programmable timer. The functions of the versatile left-hand oven are:
- Fan grilling
- Fan-assisted oven
- Fan oven
- Browning element
- Base heat
Both ovens have self-cleaning catalytic liners. The cooker is height adjustable between 92 and 94.5cm to sit flush with your work surface. Requires 45 amp power supply.
Please note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
Having formed a successful collaboration with internationally renowned product designers, Seymourpowell, the first Mercury range cooker was launched in 2000. All Mercury products are designed and manufactured in the UK with an almost obsessive attention to detail.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 2.2, 3x 3.0, 1x 3.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H92-94.5 x W119 x D63.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Yes - left-hand oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence