Micro Maxi Micro Scooter, Silver
- Adjustable handlebar 67-93cm
- Award winning
- Intuitive lean and steer system
- Stem can be removed
- Replacement parts available (sold separately)
- Wheel diameter: 120mm/80mm
The Maxi Micro scooter is based on the Mini scooter design but with older riders in mind. It’s reinforced to support bigger children and is built with an adjustable handlebar that can grow with your child.
Featuring tilt and lean steering to ease riding, the Maxi is an ideal step-up from the micro. The styling is sharper and edgier, while remaining light and fun. The Maxi comes with an easy grip T-bar handle and is a robust and well balanced model.
Your child will grow in confidence as they feel more balanced and stable on the 3-wheel design. Plus, children can easily carry this lightweight scooter.
The Maxi Micro is an outstanding example of Swiss design and engineering. Made from long-lasting and durable parts, it’s a quiet, smooth ride that won’t rattle or shake. Replacement parts available (sold separately) are available.
The Maxi Micro can easily be passed on to a younger brother or sister when the time comes, making it a great investment as well a superb toy.
- Assembly Required
- Self Assembly
- Maximum weight
- Micro Scooter Type
- Maxi Micro Scooter
- Outdoor Toy Type
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Suitable From
- 6 years
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic. 50kg max.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.