Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Business Edition for Mac, 1 User
Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 includes Word for Mac, PowerPoint for Mac, Excel for Mac and Messenger for Mac. Microsoft Office for Mac offers a suite of programs designed to help you manage your everyday tasks at the office, and at home more productively. Now you can create professional documents, useful spreadsheets, compelling presentations, and organise your personal information with ease. Built specifically for the Mac OS X operating system it is designed to help you work smarter, not harder, let you quickly add artistic touches to all your office documents, be more compatible with Windows programs. This product is licensed for one installation on one Mac.
Word 2011 - Create and edit documents
Excel 2011 - Tools to analyse, share, and manage data
PowerPoint 2011 - Create great-looking dynamic presentations
Outlook- Email program
- Ribbon: Access favourite commands quickly, and personalize your workspace
- Template Gallery: Visually select the perfect template for your next project
- Dynamic Reordering: Rearrange layers of text, photos, and graphics quickly
- Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents
- Improved Publishing Layout View: Create visually rich newsletters, brochures, and documents easily
- Presentation Broadcast: Broadcast a presentation instantly online, even to people without PowerPoint
- Coauthoring: Simultaneously edit a file with authors in multiple locations
- Office Web Apps: Access, view, and edit your documents from virtually anywhere
Please note: This edition can only be installed on one Mac.
Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500 MHz or faster) processor
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later
1GB of RAM recommended
2.5GB of available hard-disk space required
1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
Please Note: Box includes product key card for redemption with pre-installed or downloaded trial of Microsoft Office 2013
- Disc or Product Key Card Information Software with a disc can be installed either through the disc or redeeming the included product key against a trial downloaded from the manufacturer's website or pre-installed on your computer. Software with a Product Key Card does not come with a disc
- Product Key Card
- Microsoft Access Information Database management software
- Microsoft Excel Information Spreadsheet software
- Microsoft OneDrive- 20GB Subscription Information A free subscription to Microsoft's online cloud storage system, OneDrive, with 20GB of storage for your files. Previous known as SkyDrive
- Microsoft OneNote Information Note gathering and editing software
- Microsoft Outlook Information Email, calendar, tasks and contact manager
- Microsoft PowerPoint Information Presentation software
- Microsoft Publisher Information Desktop publishing software
- Microsoft Word Information Word Processing Software
- Skype Credit- 60 minutes Information 60 minutes of Skype credit to use on calls to selected numbers
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow