Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, 1 PC
Simplify your home life and homework with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013. Office 2013 comes with a fresh look and give you more control over your documents, spreadsheets, presentations and notes. Office 2013 features new screen layouts and makes the tools you need as accessible as possible and is touch screen compatible. With 7GB of online cloud storage available from SkyDrive and full compatibility with free Office Web Apps, so you can access and edit your documents from anywhere with an internet connection.
Microsoft's premier word processor, Word is user-friendly and versatile. Microsoft Word is ideal for writing letters, completing homework, taking notes and a variety of other household tasks. 40 pre-installed templates will help you give your document the look to suit, or you can start with a blank page to create your own design. You can include images, tables, graphs and videos in your document and even edit PDFs, while the new Read Mode delivers a sophisticated method to navigate and view documents.
Excel is so much more than a program for creating tables, it's also a powerful tool for calculating advanced formulas and creating graphs to present your data. Excel is ideal for all of your family's needs, whether you're keeping track of your household accounts, doing your homework or planning holiday expenses. Excel is designed to work across different workbooks, so you can easily pull data from one document to another, making it easier to compare data and spot trends. Separate workbooks also open in new windows too, making it even easier to look at data side-by-side. Pre-created templates will help you visualise, analyse, and make conclusions with a few simple clicks, or you can design your own worksheets from scratch.
OneNote makes it easy to create interactive notes for access on the go. With OneNote, you can send web pages, documents and quicknotes to the notebook of your choice and annotate them how you like. If you're using a touch screen device, you can use a stylus to draw, handwrite and swipe notes too, making note taking just as easy as with a pen and paper. OneNote also employs intelligent recognition software to make your notes searchable, so it'll be easy to find the clipping you took from a website, or a handwritten note you scribbled down in a hurry.
PowerPoint makes creating presentations fun, whether it's for a meeting, a presentation at school, or simply showing off your holiday snaps and videos. Themes, colour matching and templates make it easy to create attractive slideshows to showcase your ideas, while Presenter View allows you to show your audience the slide and keep your notes to yourself on a separate screen.
SkyDrive is an online cloud storage surface from Microsoft that makes it easy to access to your photos and documents from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. It's accessible on PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones and automatically syncs across all of your devices, so your files will always be up to date. All SkyDrive users start with 7GB of free online storage, giving you plenty of room to keep your most important documents easily accessible.
Please Note: Box includes product key card for redemption with pre-installed or downloaded trial of Microsoft Office 2013
- Disc or Product Key Card Information Software with a disc can be installed either through the disc or redeeming the included product key against a trial downloaded from the manufacturer's website or pre-installed on your computer. Software with a Product Key Card does not come with a disc
- Product Key Card
- Microsoft Access Information Database management software
- Microsoft Excel Information Spreadsheet software
- Microsoft OneDrive- 20GB Subscription Information A free subscription to Microsoft's online cloud storage system, OneDrive, with 20GB of storage for your files. Previous known as SkyDrive
- Microsoft OneNote Information Note gathering and editing software
- Microsoft Outlook Information Email, calendar, tasks and contact manager
- Microsoft PowerPoint Information Presentation software
- Microsoft Publisher Information Desktop publishing software
- Microsoft Word Information Word Processing Software
- Skype Credit- 60 minutes Information 60 minutes of Skype credit to use on calls to selected numbers
PC Minimum System Requirements:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution.
- .NET 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
- Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Please Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007. Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you or your users do not have a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday