Microsoft Xbox One Console
Welcome to a new generation of games and entertainment. Where games push the boundaries of realism and television obeys your every command. Where listening to music while playing a game is a snap and you can jump from TV to movies to music to a game in an instant. Where your experience is custom tailored to you and the entertainment you love is all in one place. Welcome to the all-in-one, Xbox One.
An 8-core x86 processor lets you instantly switch between a game and your favourite entertainment apps with ease. 8GB of RAM and a 500GB hard drive give you plenty of memory for your games, demos, movies, apps and music.
All new Kinect
Kinect takes full advantage of all that Xbox One can do. It’s more precise, more responsive and more intuitive. Its voice, vision, and motion recognition technology lets you reach into games and entertainment like never before. Automatically sign in when you enter the room, accelerate through a game with subtle gestures or navigate through your favourite TV shows with the sound of your voice. It even wakes up instantly when you say, ‘Xbox On’.
Made for media
With games, TV, movies, music and sports all in one place, you don’t have to compromise. Switch instantly from one to another, or enjoy an app and a game side-by-side so you never miss a moment. And, talk with family and friends on Skype while watching TV. It's all the entertainment you love. All in one place.
With millions of players around the world, and more than a decade of multiplayer experience, Xbox Live is the proven place to play. And now, everyone is invited to experience smarter matchmaking, less waiting, and better performance with Xbox Live on Xbox One. You can even record, share and broadcast your moments of glory.
The Xbox gaming controller just got better with over 40 innovations. New Impulse Triggers deliver precise fingertip feedback for more realistic experiences. Kinect will auto-pair your controller instantly, even when you hand it to a friend during a game. Everything is more streamlined from the thumbsticks to the D-pad for improved precision and comfort in your hands.
Kinect, Xbox One Controller and HDMI cable.
The first thing you’ll need to do is set-up your console. This will include:
- Selecting your language, location and time zone
- Setting your display settings
- Managing your privacy settings
- Setting up Kinect (optional)
- Signing in using your Microsoft account
As part of this process you will need to connect your Xbox One to the internet and run a one-time system update. This update is required in order to use your Xbox One for the first time. Once completed you will be able to play any disc based game without ever connecting online again.
The system update will restart your Xbox One upon completion. After the console restarts, you can continue with set-up. Should you require support at any stage of this process please visit www.xbox.com.
Once you complete the last step of the set-up and sign-in process, you will be taken to the Xbox One Home screen. From here you can continue personalising your console and start installing your first game.
Due to high demand this item is limited to one per household.
- Accessories Included
- Kinect Sensor, 1x controller, HDMI cable, documentation, power cable, power brick
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- HDMI, USB 3.0, gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- 1.2 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon™ based graphics engine
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Memory (RAM) Information Random Access Memory (RAM) allows your computer to multitask.
- DDR3 8GB
- Model name / number
- Xbox One
- Power Supply
- Mains (Console) AA batteries (Controller)
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- 8 Core AMD custom CPU, 1.75 GHz
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)