Miele CS1122E Domino Ceramic Hob, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Built to last, the Miele CS1122E domino electric hob has a stainless steel frame and glass ceramic surface for an extra neat appearance. Two HiLight zones are featured, one of which can be extended to accommodate larger pots or pans.
The 12 power levels can be selected via the metal control knobs, and there’s a residual heat and in-operation indicator. For further peace of mind, the CS1122E has built-in overheat protection and will even turn itself off after 4 hours. Includes glass scraper.
Domino hobs get their name from their distinctive oblong shape. By installing several different types of unit adjacent to each other, you can create a flexible and versatile cooking hub.
And remember, you can always add a single domino next to your standard hob, for instance, fitting a wok burner domino next to your regular-sized electric induction hob.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W36.4 x D50cm
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x1.2kW, 1x2.4kW
- W38 X 52cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Hob Width Information Surface width of hob
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As