Miele FN12421S Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
Product informationThe frost free Miele FN12421S freezer is a full width 60cm upright freezer with a generous 188 litre capacity and an efficient A+ energy rating.
Thanks to its EasyOpen handle, you’ll never find yourself wrestling with the freezer door again. The FN12421S’s lever action is cleverly designed to release the seal and open the door effortlessly.
The 5 drawers are transparent so you can easily see what’s inside, while the removable glass plates in between make it straightforward to allow them to accommodate much larger items. There’s also an additional shallow depth shelf at the top.
A visual and acoustic alarm alerts you to any internal rises in temperature. Includes 1 ice cube tray and 2 cool packs. Finally, the door can be reversed to suit your kitchen layout.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10 - 43°C
- Average annual energy cost
- H145 x W60 x D63cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Frost free (freezer) Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 5 drawers + 1 shelf
- Online Exclusive
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 24 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 3 working days
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As