Miele FN12827Sedt/cs Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Clean Steel
The frost free Miele FN12827Sedt/cs freezer is a full width 60cm upright freezer with an enormous 261 litre capacity and an efficient A+ energy rating.
Thanks to its EasyOpen handle, you’ll never find yourself wrestling with the freezer door again. The FN12827Sedt/cs’s lever action is cleverly designed to release the seal and open the door effortlessly.
The 7 drawers are transparent so you can easily see what’s inside, while the removable glass plates in between make it straightforward to allow them to accommodate much larger items. There’s also an additional shallow depth shelf at the top. A Super freeze function is on hand to lower the temperature of the freezer as you add in new frozen items after the weekly shopping trip.
A visual and acoustic alarm alerts you to any internal rises in temperature. Finally, the door can be reversed to suit your kitchen layout.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10° - 43°C
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H185 x W60 x D63cm
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 7 drawers + 1 shallow depth shelf
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 24 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As