Miele FN12827Sedt/cs Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Clean Steel
The frost free Miele FN12827Sedt/cs freezer is a full width 60cm upright freezer with an enormous 261 litre capacity and an efficient A+ energy rating.
Thanks to its EasyOpen handle, you’ll never find yourself wrestling with the freezer door again. The FN12827Sedt/cs’s lever action is cleverly designed to release the seal and open the door effortlessly.
The 7 drawers are transparent so you can easily see what’s inside, while the removable glass plates in between make it straightforward to allow them to accommodate much larger items. There’s also an additional shallow depth shelf at the top. A Super freeze function is on hand to lower the temperature of the freezer as you add in new frozen items after the weekly shopping trip.
A visual and acoustic alarm alerts you to any internal rises in temperature. Finally, the door can be reversed to suit your kitchen layout.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free
- H185 x W60 x D63cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 7 drawers + 1 shallow depth shelf
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 24 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home