Miele G4210 Dishwasher, White
Product informationThe triple A-rated Miele G4210 dishwasher is a full-sized machine, boasting 13 place settings, perfect for any family home. Using only 10L of water per standard cycle, this Miele dishwasher also features an Eco sensor plus function, which measures water murkiness using a light beam. It then adapts the programme according to the level of soiling, to provide you with an ultra-resourceful wash.
The G4210 features 6 versatile programmes, including a gentle sensor wash for temperature sensitive china and glasses. A handy energy saving wash, one for light soiling, a quick wash and a dedicated 75°C pots and pans cycle that tackles dried on food with ease. There is also the sensor wash programme, which uses Eco Sensor technology to optimise programme running times and energy usage.
For added flexibility the top basket is adjustable, while an anti-leak system gives you peace of mind by automatically shutting off the water supply should there be a leak. This Miele dishwasher operates at a whisper-quiet 48dB, allowing you to get on with your day whilst it quietly cleans your dishes.
The G4210 will take care of your washing up for many years, not least because it has a PC update facility, enabling a Miele engineer to upgrade your machine in accordance with any new developments in technology.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity; their appliances are designed with a lifespan of 20 years in normal use, and Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating that is directly applied as a powder, ensuring it will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use.
- Waterproof anti-leak system provides you with peace of mind
- Electronic water hardness control cares for your dishes
- Eco sensor plus gives you ultimate washing efficiency
- Active condensation drying
- Refill indicator for rinse aid/salt ensures you can effortlessly keep your dishwasher in optimum running order
- Time left indicator and delay start feature
- Comfort close
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Yes (upper baskets only)
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.8 x D57cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen