Miele G4420 SC Dishwasher, White
The Miele G4420SC dishwasher offers a seamlessly economical solution to washing your dishes. This full-sized machine boasts 14 place settings, an A++ energy efficiency rating and a SoftClose door for effortlessly smooth use.
As well as a choice of temperatures between 40-75°C, this machine features 6 versatile programmes, including:
- Quick wash 40°C: ideal for lightly soiled dishes
- Energy save: suitable for everyday loads
- Pots and pans 75°C: for heavily soiled items with dried on food
There is also a 55-65°C sensor wash program, which continuously adjusts the temperature, programme duration and quantity of water and energy used to achieve the best results most economically.
In addition, a 24 hour timer delay lets you take advantage of off-peak electricity. A handy display tells you how many minutes are left of the wash cycle, and because it's angled to face you, it's easier to read.
The upper and lower EasyComfort baskets are engineered to maximise space with fixed cup racks, spikes in the upper basket, a height-adjustable glass rail for items such as champagne flutes and a fixed multi-comfort zone in the lower basket.
The G4420SC will take care of your washing up for many years, not least because it has a PC update facility enabling a Miele engineer to upgrade your machine in accordance with any new developments in technology.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity, and Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - 24h
- Digital display
- H80.5-87 x W59.8 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen