Miele G4700 Sci Semi integrated Dishwasher, Clean Steel
This semi-integrated Miele dishwasher is packed with features designed to cut your workload, and has been built and tested to give you years of reliably high performance. Despite being Miele’s slimmest dishwasher model, at 45cm, there’s still room for nine place settings with flexible baskets and cutlery tray.
For your convenience, this dishwasher features Delay Start and Time Left functions that allow you to set the dishwasher to work when it suits you, and see how long a cycle has left. The Short Wash programme is perfect for when you’re pushed for time, allowing you to fit doing the dishes around your lifestyle. You can even trust it with your glasses thanks to Perfect Glasscare, which adjusts the water hardness for a gentler clean.
Like all the dishwashers in this range, this model features a sophisticated AutoSensor, which monitors the cleanliness of the water for optimum water and detergent consumption. Its clever ThermoSave function allows you to connect it to a hot water supply and reduce power consumption by up to 40%, making it eco-friendly as well as helping to lower your bills. What’s more, its Waterproof System protects your home from flooding for your peace of mind. In a Clean Steel finish, it will look smart in any kitchen whilst being incredibly efficient with both energy and water.
- Cutlery Tray
- 9 Place settings
- A+ energy rating
- Less than 6.5 litres of water used in Automatic programme
- Freshwater dishwasher
- 46dB sound emissions
- Waterproof system- exclusive lifetime guarantee against flooding
- Delay start
- Time left
- Short wash
- ThermoSave- connect to hot water supply to reduce power consumption by 40%
- Perfect Glassware
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Yes, dedicated glasses cycle
- Digital display
- H80.5-86.5 x W44.8 x D57cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- information not available
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption Information The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Model name / number
- G4700 Sci
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen