Miele G6100 SC Dishwasher, White
With low water consumption, fantastic energy savings and impressive convenience, this freestanding Miele dishwasher makes a superb addition to the modern kitchen and has been built and tested to provide years of reliable service and sparkling results.
This model has room for 14 place settings and includes the popular 3D cutlery tray, which can be adjusted to make space for bulkier utensils such as ladles. The advanced Perfect Glasscare technology monitors and adjusts water hardness to provide a gentler clean for delicate glassware, while the AutoSensor continually detects water cleanliness and adjusts dishwasher settings for optimum water and detergent efficiency. For your convenience, Delay Start and Time Left functions allow you to decide when the dishwasher should start and tell you how long a programme has left. There’s also a handy Short Wash programme – ideal for when you’re pressed for time.
Like all Miele dishwashers, this model has a built-in Waterproof System that protects your home from flooding. You can also plumb it into a hot water supply to achieve a reduction in energy consumption of up to 40%, helping to reduce your energy bills. It’s features like this that have earned it an A++ energy rating, making it kinder to the planet as well as your wallet.Key Features:
- 3D Cutlery Tray
- 14 Place settings
- Less than 6.5 litres of water used in Automatic programme
- Freshwater dishwasher
- 45 dB sound emissions
- Waterproof system- exclusive lifetime guarantee against flooding
- Delay start
- Time left
- Short wash
- ThermoSave- connect to hot water supply to reduce power consumption by 40%
- Perfect Glassware
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.5-91 x W59.8 x D60cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- G6100 SC
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen