Miele G6995 Scvi K2O XXL Integrated Dishwasher
Get ready to be impressed by the latest innovation in Miele dishwashers: the incredible new Knock2Open feature allows you to achieve a totally handleless kitchen, as you open it simply by gently tapping twice on the door. This exceptional, fully integrated dishwasher also has another new feature, Time Control, which uses a row of LED lights on the control panel to show you how long the cycle has left, even when your dishwasher sits flush against your worktop. Built and tested to give superb performance, this outstanding dishwasher will save you both time and money.
This taller, XXL model is designed to fit under higher worktops, and features the full range of clever Miele dishwasher functions and advanced energy-saving technology while still being exceptionally quiet. The fantastic FlexiTimer gives you complete control over start and finish times, as well as enabling you to programme in your energy tariff so that the dishwasher can choose the cheapest time to run a cycle. Its AutoClose door holds an In Door Salt container for easy access, and will automatically pop open at the end of a cycle to allow air in so that your dishes will dry on their own, saving you time. For sparkling glassware, Perfect Glasscare monitors and adjusts the water hardness for a gentler clean, while our popular 3D cutlery tray allows plenty of room for accommodating even bulky utensils such as ladles.
With an A+++ energy rating, this dishwasher will help keep your household bills down thanks to advanced technology such as its clever AutoSensor, which monitors the cleanliness of the water to optimise water and detergent consumption, and its ThermoSave function, which allows you to connect the dishwasher up to a hot water supply to save as much as 40% in energy consumption. Stunning BrilliantLight interior illumination makes this dishwasher a striking focal point in any kitchen, and its noise levels are exceptionally low, meaning it won’t disturb the peace.
- 3D Cutlery Tray
- 14 Place settings
- Less than 6.5 litres of water used in Automatic programme
- Freshwater dishwasher
- 41/38 dB sound emissions
- Waterproof system- exclusive lifetime guarantee against flooding
- Delay start
- Time left
- Short wash
- ThermoSave- connect to hot water supply to reduce power consumption by 40%
- Perfect Glassware
- In Door Salt
- AutoOpen Drying
- Extra Quiet
- Eco Feedback
- Brilliant light
- Auto Close
- Time Control – four LED lights discreetly indicate the cycle time remaining.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.5-91 x W59.8 x D57cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- G6995 Scvi K2O
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 3 working days.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen