Miele H5240B Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Miele H5240B is perfect for anyone looking for a thoughtfully designed, high quality integrated multi-function oven. It features 8 cooking settings and a powerful variable grill, all controlled by its intuitive LED panel.
The 8 settings are designed to assist you with all your cooking and baking needs, ranging from conventional heat, to intensive baking and fan-assisted grilling. Its defrost function gently heats frozen food and if you’re in a hurry, the rapid heat-up function gives you a near-instant cooking temperature.
A cooling fan automatically keeps the ovens surface temperature down, while its interior is coated with catalytic enamel – meaning food, oil and fat is burnt off at high temperatures – making it extremely easy to keep clean.
Accessories supplied include PerfectClean enamelled baking tray, universal tray, anti-splash insert and rack and cookery book.
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Information not available
- H60 x W56.5 x D55.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Full catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As