Miele H6160B ContourLine Single Electric Oven, Clean Steel
The Miele H6160B is perfect for anyone looking for a thoughtfully designed, high quality and integrated fan oven. There’s 76 litres of capacity in which to cook up a storm in various modes. With its sleek design and steel exterior, this oven looks the part in any modern kitchen.
Easy to Clean
The oven has a special finish that can remain flawless without the use of any cleaning products. It prevents fingerprints from being left on the surface of the machine, keeping your oven looking great every day. Another great feature is that the oven door is completely flat, allowing for a very easy clean.p>
This clever oven uses moisture in varying ways to create food that is perfect in its own right. Bursts of steam are injected into the oven cavity to achieve perfect roasting and baking results. Meat becomes crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, whilst bread rolls taste bakery fresh. You can control the level of moisture for even greater convenience.
You can control the temperature within 1°C from 30°C to 250°C with this oven, as well as set the starting time, finishing time and duration of the cooking process. The settings can be tailored to your personal preferences, with the ability to individually adjust language, audible tones, display brightness and more.
A cooling fan automatically keeps the oven’s surface temperature down, while its interior is coated with catalytic enamel. This means food, oil and fat is burnt off at high temperatures, making it extremely easy to keep clean.
- Fan grill
- Intensive bake
- Gentle bake
- Conventional heat
- Moisture plus - Bursts of steam are injected into the cavity to achieve perfect roasting and baking results.
- Fan plus - Ideal for gentle baking and roasting on up to three levels.
- Bottom heat - For dishes that need to be cooked in a bain marie or browned from below.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H59.5 x W56.8 x D55.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Bottom Heat
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence