Miele H6300BM ContourLine Single Electric Oven with Microwave, Clean Steel
As part of the ContourLine design range this Miele H6300BM fan oven has the option of adding the speed of a microwave with traditional functions for fast results.
Using the H6300BM is truly simple, thanks to direct controls. 7 oven functions offer complete cooking flexibility. A rapid heat up function and automatic programmes are also on hand for quick, effective heating and cooking.
The 80-1000W microwave is powerful, offering 4 combination oven functions. A grill and quick microwave feature will produce excellent cooking results fast. A handy popcorn function allows you to make the perfect popcorn at the touch of a button.
Thanks to a Perfect clean enamel finish maintenance is supremely easy. A drop-down door with a bar handle is used to access the interior. A halogen light provides optimum illumination, and there are 3 shelving positions to choose from.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H44.8-452 x W56-56.8 x D55cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave, grill and fan oven
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence