Miele KFN12924SD EDT/CS-1 Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Standing two metres tall, the clean, uncluttered lines of the large Miele KFN12924SD EDT/CS-1 frost free fridge freezer give way to reveal an interior packed with storage innovation and intelligent design.
Thanks to its EasyOpen handle, you’ll never find yourself wrestling with the fridge or freezer door again. The KFN12924SD EDT/CS-1’s lever action is cleverly designed to release the seal and open the doors effortlessly.
The fridge has four adjustable glass shelves, chrome-plated metal bottle rack, 2 veg drawers, 3 balcony shelves and a full-width dairy compartment. It also benefits from Dynamic Cooling, a constant flow of air enabling the temperature inside the appliance to be maintained at the same level throughout. This allows you to fully utilise all of the internal space and store food anywhere in the fridge. The contents of the fridge will also be chilled up to 50% quicker.
The freezer has a Super Freeze function to freeze your food in the quickest possible time, locking in flavour and goodness. The 4 drawers are transparent so you can easily see what’s inside, while each shelf is sealed to prevent contamination in the event of any spillage.
LED indicators make it child’s play to monitor the internal temperature, with a visual and acoustic alarm alerting you to any internal rises in temperature. The whole unit benefits from Miele's typical excellent build quality and a high 'A' rating for energy efficiency. Finally, the doors can be reversed to suit your kitchen layout.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10 - 43°C
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H200 x W60 x D63cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- 358kWh per year
- Stainless steel
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Frost Free
- Model name / number
- KFN12924SD EDT/CS-1
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision