Miele M6012 ContourLine Microwave with Grill, Stainless Steel
This sleek stainless steel freestanding Miele microwave does so much more than just reheating and defrosting; it also has a grill, enabling you to achieve tastier cooking results with ease. With a generous 26 litre capacity, it’s Miele’s largest microwave oven model and has a power range of 80-900W.
Operated with simple dial controls, this microwave offers maximum convenience with a Quick Microwave button for when you’re in a hurry. Automatic Programmes configure the power settings and duration for optimum results for all your favourite meals, and its stainless steel finish couldn’t be easier to keep clean.
Like all Miele appliances, this versatile microwave has been built to last, tested extensively to ensure that it will continue to give you delicious cooking results.
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H30.5 x W52 x D44.4cm
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Information not available
- Model name / number
- Power Levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave with grill
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare