Miele S6220 Cat & Dog Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Tayberry Red
Product informationEnjoy exceptional cleaning and an attractive appliance when you use the Miele S6220 Cat and Dog vacuum cleaner.
Ideal in homes with pets of the hairier variety, this Miele cleaner has a 2000W motor and a sizable 3.5L capacity dust bag, so you can enjoy a powerful and long-lasting cleaning experience.
The highly durable body of this cylinder cleaner is finished in a deep red, and with an extensive 10m operating radius you will never miss a spot. The Active Air Clean filter houses a charcoal cassette to purify air and remove odours.
Electronic and rotary controls allow effortless customisation, and a handy indicator tells you when you need to change your dust bag, ensuring this machine is always running optimally. The silence setting combines the lowest noise output with the ideal power level for the best cleaning results and the least possible noise.
Accessories arriving with the S6220 include a crevice tool for those harder to reach spots, an upholstery nozzle to keep furniture looking good, and a dusting brush.
- Ergonomic carrying handle for more comfortable vacuuming
- Powerful 2000W motor
- Silence setting - lowest noise output with optimum power level
- Telescopic tubing - length easily adjusted at the touch a button
- Air Clean Filter with charcoal - for clean and odourless exhaust air
- On-board accessories: crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and dusting brush
Bag type: FJM HyClean.
- Cable length
- H43 x W25 x D22cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Active Air Clean charcoal
- Model name / number
- Tools included Information Tools for particular jobs: usually crevice tool, dusting and upholstery brushes
- Turbo brush, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and dusting brush
- Vacuum cleaner style
- Cylinder Cleaners
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how