Miele S8320 Cat & Dog Premium Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Red
Product informationEnjoy exceptional cleaning from an attractive appliance when you use the Miele S8320 Cat and Dog premium vacuum cleaner.
Ideal in homes with pets of a hairier variety, this Miele S8320 vacuum cleaner boasts an impressive 2200W motor along with a large 4.5L capacity dust bag, giving you a long-lasting and powerful cleaning experience.
The highly durable body of this cylinder cleaner is finished in a vibrant red, and boasts excellent manoeuvrability thanks to 3 smooth-running castor wheels. An extensive 7.5m cable length gives a 11m operating radius ensures you will never miss a spot, and the Active Air Clean filter houses an active charcoal cassette to purify air and remove odours.
The S8320 includes a mini turbo brush, which is perfect for vacuuming cut pile stair carpets and removing dust and pet hairs from upholstery. Other accessories include:
- Dusting brush
- Crevice nozzle, great for those harder to reach spots
- Upholstery nozzle to keep furniture looking good, and
- Full size turbobrush gives an excellent deep down cleaning of carpets to remove any stubborn pet hairs
- Powerful 2200W motor
- 3 castor wheels for extra manouverability
- Telescopic tubing - length easily adjusted at the touch a button
- Active AirClean Filter absorbs any unwanted odours
- On-board accessories: crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, mini turbobrush and full size turbobrush
Bag type: GN HyClean.
- Cable length
- H22.9 x W24.9 x D42.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Active Air Clean charcoal
- Model name / number
- 1, plus silent setting
- Tools included
- Full size turbo brush, mini turbo brush, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and dusting brush
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Cylinder Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Sunday from 2pm
284 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how