Miele T4819Ci Semi Integrated Condenser Tumble Dryer, 6kg Load, B Energy Rating, White
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
This B-rated Miele T4819Ci semi-integrated condenser tumble dryer has an ample 6kg honeycomb drum for extra garment care, and a choice of programmes including one dedicated to drying and maintaining your outerwear.
In addition to an automatic programme setting, there are special ones for delicates, denims and shirts, plus a special woollens hand care for fluffing up the fibres, and a short smoothing programme to ease creasing on crumpled fabrics. The Express programme is designed to dry cotton fabrics in the quickest time possible. At the end of a cycle, the extended cooling down period means clothes can be taken out without you finding them too hot to handle.
An LED display shows how many minutes are left of the drying cycle, and a buzzer sounds when the drum starts to turn during the anti-crease tumble at the end of the cycle. Indicators also remind you when the airways need to be cleaned and the water tank needs to be emptied. With internal light.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity and Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use. The functions of this machine can be updated by a service engineer in years to come through its PC Update facility.
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.5 x D57.5cm
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Drying performance for a cotton cycle
- Information not available
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Information not available
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household