Miele T7944C Condenser Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, B Energy Rating, White
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The flexible Miele T7944C tumble dryer offers 8 sensor-driven drying programmes and a 41cm diameter spring-loaded door opening which takes the back ache out of loading and unloading your laundry.
- Handcare woollens setting serves to fluff up fibres
- Express programme is designed to dry cotton fabrics in the quickest time possible
- Short Smoothing programme to ease creasing on crumpled fabrics
- Airing programme freshens up stale fabrics
- Perfect Dry function on sensor programmes measures the residual moisture in the load - as well as the conductivity level of the water - to gauge exactly when the laundry is perfectly dry
The wide fluff filter is large enough to be vacuumed out, and an indicator tells you when to empty the condenser water container, though you can use the pump away facility and hook it up to a drain instead. The Miele programme sequence indicator shows the drying stage reached, and a buzzer sounds when the drum starts to turn during the anti-crease tumble at the end of the cycle. With internal light.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity; their machines are designed to have a lifespan of 20 years in normal use, and Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use. The functions of this machine can be updated by a service engineer in years to come through its PC Update facility.
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D63.4cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household