Miele T8828C Condenser Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, B Energy Rating, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The stainless steel Miele T8828C is a B-rated condenser tumble dryer and has a generous 7kg honeycomb drum for extra garment care. There is a choice of programmes that utilise Miele’s Perfect dry system. This involves a light on the fascia of the machine that illuminates at the end of a sensor cycle to tell you your laundry is ready to put away. It works by measuring the moisture left in the load as well as the conductivity level of the water to gauge exactly when the laundry is perfectly dry.
In addition to an automatic programme setting, there are special ones for delicates, denims and shirts, plus a special woollens hand care for fluffing up the fibres, and a short smoothing programme to ease creasing on crumpled fabrics. At the end of a cycle, the extended cooling down period means clothes can be taken out without you finding them too hot to handle.
An LED display shows how many minutes are left of the drying circle, and a buzzer sounds when the drum starts to turn during the anti-crease tumble at the end of the cycle. Indicators also remind you when the airways need to be cleaned and the water tank needs to be emptied. With internal light.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity and Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use. The functions of this machine can be updated by a service engineer in years to come through its PC Update facility.
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D58.7cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Information not available
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household