Miele W1901WPs Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
The modern-looking Miele W1901WPs washing machine offers 15 wash programmes and is rated A+++ for energy efficiency. The W1901WPs has a wide 33cm door opening for easier loading and unloading. It also features Miele’s Water Plus System, which raises the water level - if necessary adding an extra rinse if it’s needed. There’s also an excess detergent indicator, so you won’t overdo the non-biological.
A wide choice of spin speeds (400 – 1400rpm) means this Miele washing machine can cope with every kind of garment or fabric, including an anti-crease action to help with the ironing. The machine's drum has a honeycomb patterned surface which creates a film of water to cushion garments, reducing wear and tear.
- 7kg wash load
- Express 20 for quickly washing and spinning lightly soiled items
- Extra Quiet allows you to reduce noise levels when using the washing machine during quiet periods, for instance when people are sleeping
- Self cleaning detergent drawer - a special automatic cleaning process flushes out the detergent drawer to ensure it is always spotlessly clean
A sequence indicator lights let you know how far the wash cycle has progressed and the time remaining, plus there’s a buzzer to tell you when the washing’s over.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity, designed to have a lifespan of 20 years in normal use. Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use.
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D65.6cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- 179 minutes
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Typical annual consumption (water)
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
- 55L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As