Miele W2819i Semi-Integrated Washing Machine, 5.5kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
The W2819i washing machine from Miele is extremely well specified, well built and designed to easily cope with all of your family’s washing needs. Its 13 wash programmes include quick wash, hand wash and delicates. This semi-integrated model’s wash cycles are:
- Minimum iron
- Express 20
- Automatic plus
- Dark garments/Denim
- Intensive plus
- Separate rinse
The variable spin (all the way up to a high 1400rpm maximum) means it can cope with every kind of garment or fabric, and sequence indicator lights let you know how far the wash cycle has progressed and time remaining. The drum features a honeycomb patterned surface which creates a film of water to cushion garments, reducing wear and tear.
The easy-to-use control panel features an LCD screen and single programme selector dial and its large ergonomic door keeps loading and unloading nice and easy.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity and will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - 24h
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.5 x D57.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- 109 minutes
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Integrated Washing Machine Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the decor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling