Miele W5748 Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Enjoy the ultimate in gentle, environmentally friendly laundry care with the well-constructed Miele W5748 washing machine.
This unit boasts a generous 7kg wash capacity - easily large enough for those family-sized loads. A honeycomb-patterned surface on the drum creates a film of water which cushions garments from the drum, and reduces wear and tear.
As well as cottons, delicates, and wool options, this machine hosts a variety of wash programmes, including:
- Shirts: this dedicated programme prevents creasing so your shirts are always ready to impress
- Denim: helps to maintain the rich colour of your dark and denim items
- Express 20: a twenty minute cycle that is ideal for quickly washing lightly soiled items
- Delicates: perfect for delicate materials
- Handwash/woollens: gentle on your clothes that need more care
- Automatic plus: throw in your mixed loads of cottons and minimum iron fabrics, and this cycle adjusts to the type of load for an effortless wash
- Intensive plus: this programme automatically selects prewash and an extended wash time to cope with persistent stains and heavily soiled laundry
- Minimum iron: takes the effort out of ironing your polycotton and cotton mix fabrics
- Starch: work wear, table cloths and serviettes can be given a professionally starched appearance with this programme
At the end of a wash programme, the drum continues to turn intermittently to prevent creasing. Slimline LCD controls make programme selection child’s play, while also displaying the temperature, spin speed and stage of the wash to keep you fully informed. And thanks to a extra quiet option, you can choose to make washes extremely quiet, for example at night.
This Miele machine will also protect you from leaks, thanks to a water control system which monitors water levels. The PC update facility means that as laundry technology progresses, a Miele service engineer can come and update your machine - a very useful feature in a machine you can expect to last.
- Unique honeycomb drum - for unbeatable garment care
- Self-cleaning detergent drawer - never needs to be manually cleaned
- Express 20 programme - a wash that takes just 20 minutes
- Load size and dosing recommendation - takes the guesswork out of how much detergent to use
- Waterproof system - for optimum protection against water damage
- Extra quiet option - for reducing noise levels when people are sleeping
- Anti-crease option - drum turns intermittently after programme to stop garments creasing
Miele machines are famous for their longevity. Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H85 x W59.5 x D61.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Yes (Delicates)
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- 130 minutes
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 55L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine