Miele WDA100 Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Built to last, the WDA100 integrates a range of advanced features, designed to make washing your laundry easier and more energy efficient. Like all models in this range, this washing machine includes Miele’s famous honeycomb drum. Thanks to its unique design, the drum creates a thin film of water that cushions your clothes during the wash cycle, protecting them from the damaging effects of spinning.
Programmes such as Express Wash 20 are ideal for cleaning your clothes as quickly as possible, while saving you time and money. The display will even tell you how long your cycle has left, allowing you to get on with your day. With a Water Control System, the WDA100 detects leaks and operates a time-controlled safety check, which automatically closes the water inlet to prevent flooding and give you even greater peace of mind. Boasting an improved ‘A++’ energy efficiency rating, this washing machine also helps to reduce your environmental impact as well as lowering your energy bills.
- Honeycomb drum protects your laundry
- Large display for time remaining and other information
- Express wash 20 for quick cleaning
- Water Control System detects leaks and protects against flooding
- ‘A++’ energy efficiency rating helps to reduce bills
- Auto Dose
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D61cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine