Miele WKF 120 Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, ChromeEdition
You can look forward to fresher, cleaner clothes with this superb WKF 120 washing machine from Miele. Using innovative PowerWash technology, it intensively drenches your clothes to achieve a 10% improvement on cleaning performance compared to earlier models.
What’s more, it features Miele’s advanced new CapDos capsule system, which cares for specialist clothing types such as silks and wools by automatically dispensing CapDos capsules containing exactly the right amount of detergent at the appropriate point during the cycle.
The handy features on this large-capacity washing machine are designed to make life easier for you, and prolong your clothes lifespan. Advanced stain removal action makes light work of even the most stubborn stains, while the convenient Express20 programme gets the laundry done in just 20 minutes when you’re in a rush. You also have the option of using the QuickPowerwash cycle, which gives you a full A-rated wash in under an hour - exclusive to Miele.
ProgrammeManager offers extra functions to tailor any cycle, including Intensive, Extra Quiet and Eco modes, while the advanced SoftSteam Honeycomb Drum evenly releases steam to provide a Pre-Iron effect, gently smoothing your load. A 24-hour Delay Start option tells the washing machine exactly when to get to work, while the Time Left display means you’ll know exactly when to come back.
Despite its array of advanced features, this clever machine boasts an A+++ energy rating, making it less impactful on both the environment, and your wallet. The WKF 120’s stylish chrome finish makes it an attractive addition to your home, and it’s built to provide years of superior cleaning.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D63.6cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine