Miele WKG 120 Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, ChromeEdition
You can rely on this superb new Miele WKG 120 washing machine to give you beautifully fresh laundry every time. With its innovative TwinDos technology, it dispenses your choice of Miele or other brand liquid detergent and fabric softener automatically during your wash, intelligently tailoring each and every cycle to the demands of what you’re washing, with up to three months between refills.
Additionally, the clever CapDos system makes use of detergent capsules containing exactly the right amount of detergent, meaning you won’t have to work out how much detergent you need for specialist clothing types such as silks and wools.
This sleek, chrome-finished washing machine has a large 8kg capacity and is fitted with a range of clever features designed to save you time and effort. There’s a stain removal function that gently tackles tough blemishes, while the SoftSteam Honeycomb Drum provides an anti-crease Pre-Iron option that makes ironing less of a chore. When you’re in a rush, the Express20 programme cleans your laundry in just 20 minutes, and its handy 24-hour Delay Start function puts you in full control of when it gets to work.
Despite its impressive array of functions, the WKG 120 has an energy rating of A+++, reflecting its minimal environmental impact. Its EcoFeedback display keeps you up-to-date with how much energy it’s using, allowing you to reduce consumption even further and save on energy bills. What’s more, Miele have built this sophisticated washing machine to give you reliable high performance for years to come.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.6 x D63.6cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- WKG 120
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine