Miele WKH 120 WPS Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, ChromeEdition
Featuring innovative new Miele laundry care technology, this advanced WKH 120 WPS washing machine is equipped with impressive features designed to deliver cleaner clothes with minimal effort. It uses PowerWash technology to intensively drench your clothes, achieving a cleaning performance improvement of 10% over earlier models. What’s more, its intelligent two-phase TwinDos system automatically dispenses your choice of either Miele or other brand liquid detergent and fabric softener at the right moment, to achieve the best results for any given cycle. It even does this for up to three months for maximum convenience.
This large-capacity washing machine puts you in control. You can add CapDos detergent capsules to the fabric conditioner compartment, dispensing the right amount for specialist clothing types while the ProgrammeManager gives you more flexibility to customise programmes with modes such as Intensive and Eco to customise your wash. The Express20 wash takes just 20 minutes to clean your clothes, while Miele’s exclusive QuickPowerwash function provides a full A-rated wash in under an hour. With a convenient 24-hour Delay Start function, you can programme the machine to begin a cycle whenever you choose, and you’ll know exactly when it’s going to finish thanks to the Time Left display.
Effective stain removal action tackles even the toughest dirt and blemishes. Ironing is made easy thanks to the SoftSteam Honeycomb drum and its Pre-Iron function, which uses steam to gently smooth clothes and reduce creasing.
For your peace of mind, this model features the unique Water Protection System, which offers a lifetime guarantee against flooding. With an A+++ energy rating, this machine also has an EcoFeedback display showing you how much energy it’s using, helping you reduce your environmental impact and household bills. What’s more, Miele have built and tested this stylish, chrome-finished appliance to keep on cleaning for years to come.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As