Miele WMF 120 Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, WhiteEdition
Innovative PowerWash technology produces superior cleaning performance in this sophisticated new washing machine from Miele. Intensively drenching your laundry, this appliance achieves a 10% improvement on previous cleaning performance to give you cleaner, fresher clothes. Even better, it does so with less environmental impact thanks to its A+++ energy rating, which also saves you money by using less energy.
Like all the models in this range, this large-capacity washing machine makes use of Miele’s new CapDos capsules, which you simply place in the fabric conditioner compartment for the machine to dispense the correct amount of specialist detergent for a given fabric type, at the appropriate point in the cycle. Its QuickPowerwash function is exclusive to Miele and gives you the full A-rated wash in less than an hour, allowing you to get the laundry done in record time.
This clever appliance also includes special stain removal action, while its ingeniously designed SoftSteam Honeycomb Drum has a Pre-Iron function that evenly distributes steam to smooth clothes and reduce creasing, cutting down on ironing time. ProgrammeManager gives you extra flexibility to meet different laundry requirements, with options including Intensive, Extra Quiet and Eco.
With handy functions such as Delay Start and Time Left, which allow you to plan laundry into your life rather than the other way round, this superb washing machine will prove an indispensable addition to your home. As well as boasting a sleek white finish, it’s built and tested to ensure it will give you beautifully clean clothes for years to come.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As