Miele WMH 120 WPS Freestanding Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, WhiteEdition
Featuring powerful new cleaning technology, this advanced washing machine from Miele will produce impressive results every time. The innovative new PowerWash function intensively drenches your laundry for a thorough clean, achieving an increase in cleaning performance of 10% on earlier models.
With Miele’s exclusive QuickPowerwash, you benefit from a full A-rated wash in under an hour, getting the laundry done in record time. Better still, this large-capacity machine manages this whilst boasting an A+++ energy rating and being quieter than other models in this range.
The clever TwinDos system, automatically dispenses either Miele detergent or your preferred brand of liquid detergent and fabric softener for up to three months between refills. The WMH 120 WPS determines the best moment to release these detergents during the cycle, meaning that each wash is tailored to that particular load, getting the best results each time.
As well as stain removal action and a SoftSteam Honeycomb Drum that provides a Pre-Iron function for reduced creasing and easier ironing, you can also look forward to getting your laundry done speedily thanks to the Express20 programme. The 24-hour Delay Start function ensures you’re in full control of start times, while ProgrammeManager allows you to add extra customisation to each programme for maximum flexibility, with additional functions including Intensive, Extra Quiet and Eco modes.
The WMH 120 WPS also features Miele’s Water Protection System for added peace of mind, with an exclusive lifetime guarantee against flooding. Not only that, but this sleek white machine is built and tested to provide superior performance for years to come.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.6 x D63.6cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- WMH 120 WPS
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine