Miele WMR 560 WPS Washing Machine, 9kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, WhiteEdition
This quiet yet powerful Miele WMR 560 WPS washing machine boasts sophisticated technology to get laundry beautifully clean in record time. Featuring innovative new PowerWash technology, which intensively drenches your clothes for a deeply thorough clean, this model also intelligently dispenses CapDos detergent capsules to provide exactly the right amount of detergent for specialised clothing types, such as silks and wools.
What’s more, the new TwinDos system automatically dispenses either Miele detergent or your own brands of detergent and fabric softener at the right point in each particular cycle, doing so for up to three months for the ultimate in convenience.
This clever machine’s stain removal makes light work of the heaviest of stains, while the SoftSteam Honeycomb Drum provides a Pre-Iron function that gently smoothes clothes for easier ironing. You can take advantage of the rapid Express20 cycle, which performs a quick wash in just 20 minutes when you’re pushed for time, or use Miele’s exclusive QuickPowerwash cycle, which gives you a full A-rated wash in less than an hour. Meanwhile, ProgrammeManager gives you extra functions to add to a programme, such as Intensive or Eco modes.
This model can handle different clothing types in the same wash, gently caring for up to 19 garment types with ease. What’s more, you can tell the machine when to start using the handy 24-hour Delay Start function. LED drum lighting allows you to easily check that the drum is empty, and an elegant slanted fascia and white finish make the WMR 560 WPS a stylish addition to your home.
With an A+++ energy rating that makes it as kind to the environment as it is to your wallet, this exceptional, extra-large capacity washing machine also features Miele’s Water Protection System, which offers a lifetime guarantee against flooding to give you added peace of mind. What’s more, Miele have built and tested this sleek machine to keep washing for years to come.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.6 x D63.6cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- WMR 560 WPS
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine