Miele WT2780 Washer Dryer, 5kg Wash/3kg Dry Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
Product informationFeaturing the very best of Miele’s washing machine and tumble dryer features in one appliance, the WT2780 offers excellent washing, spinning and drying performance. It’s also kind on the environment and will save you money, being cold fill only and using just 45 litres in a standard cotton wash, contributing to its A+ rating for energy efficiency.
Fuzzy Logic gives it automatic load adjustment for further savings on water, electricity and time, and there's even a detergent dispensing recommendation, as well as an indicator light which comes on if you have overloaded the machine, giving you the opportunity to reduce the load. A freshen up programme automatically refreshes a wide range of dry textiles resulting in less or no need for ironing.
The Handwash programme is extremely gentle, and the Miele honeycomb drum cushions your clothes as it washes. With the WT2780 you can also select a quick wash for lightly soiled clothes, and there are 7 drying levels, 14 drying options and timed drying. With 5 spin speeds, this ensures that you will have low residual moisture levels in your washing to ensure faster drying time, and the sensor drying system prevents the drying cycle going on too long and wasting energy. Condenser drying means the machine does not need venting.
The Miele WT2780 also offers highly effective stain removal thanks to the stains option. There are 22 types of stain to choose from and up to 3 can be selected at once. For excellent results there are even pre-treating tips displayed.
If you tend to use your washing machine late in the day you’ll appreciate the extra quiet option. Using the rinse hold function and special wash rhythms, this programme reduces noise levels considerably for quiet periods such as night time.
This Miele washer dryer also has an automatic lint flush cycle which removes lint from the condenser unit, and you can also use a manual 'rinse out fluff' programme if you're concerned coloured lint might find its way into a whites wash. The PC update facility means that as laundry technology progresses, a Miele service engineer can come and update your machine - a very useful feature in a machine you can expect to last.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity, designed to have a lifespan of 20 years in normal use. Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use.
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D58cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent positions
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water extraction efficiency
- Information not available
- Water supply (fill type)
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK delivery within 7 working days (after Christmas)
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As