Mitch Preston 21 Diamond Cluster Princess Cut Diamond 0.71ct Ring, L½
A splendid and majestic vintage square diamond ring sourced by Mitch Preston. Featuring a square shaped princess cut diamond 0.71ct in the centre on a white gold setting with 20 smaller diamonds surrounding it.
The yellow gold band is also set with 4 round brilliant cut diamonds to add more magnificence and sparkle. A stunning and great find that's perfect a special evening event.
- 21 stone diamond cluster
- Square shape
- Central princess cut diamond
- Diamond weight known to be 0.71ct
- Diamond certificated by the GIA as H colour and VS1 clarity
- Certificate number 17020124 (laser inscribed on girdle of diamond)
- Set on a square framed mount
- Surround of 20 small diamonds in grain settings
- White gold head
- Yellow gold shoulders
- Each set with an extra 4 diamonds
- Total weight of small diamonds estimated to be 0.32ct
- Plain shank
- Hallmarked 14ct
- Ring diameter 1.65cm
- Independent valuation included
- GIA diamond dossier included
- Ring size L½
Please note this ring is a unique one-off piece of vintage costume jewellery.
Avoid contact with liquids and other beauty products.
Returns and refund policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. But if you are not, please return the item into the supplied addressed envelope, and we will process your refund once the jewellery item has been returned and checked by our suppliers.
Therefore, please kindly allow us time to process your full refund.
- Mitch Preston
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Ring Size
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As