Monster DNA On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk, Carbon Fibre
Monster’s on-ear headphones are a cutting-edge fusion of high design and excellent audio playback that will tease exceptional results from every track. The soft ear cushions and snug fit also help to create a comfortable, noise-isolating fit without sound leakage. They’re even set up to share the listening around with MusicLink dual audio input jacks.
- Tuned for a live music experience, these headphones strike a fine balance between deep bass and the crystal details of a solid midrange. The bottom-end impresses, while vocals cut to the front for more natural listening.
- Pillow-soft noise isolating cushions deliver hours of listening comfort. They also create an acoustic seal that locks sound in and keeps unwanted distractions out.
- It doesn’t matter if you wear these headphones constantly, or stuff them in a bag to get them from place to place. Ultra-light materials are tough enough to withstand life on the move, while a folding design helps to pack them away with ease.
- Switch between your music and phone calls seamlessly with ControlTalk. Integrated into the cable, it’s compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod and Blackberry.
- Headphones feature MusicLink - dual audio input that allows you to share your listening with friends.
- Tangle-resistant cabling means you spend less time dealing with annoying snarls and more time enjoy your tunes.
- These headphones come with a soft case to keep them in top condition for longer.
- Cable length
- 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Corporate iForce Named Day
Next day UK delivery
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday