Monster iSport Strive In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk, Blue
Monster’s iSport Strive in-ear headphones feature less noise isolation to keep you aware of your surroundings. Ideal if you workout in urban areas or cycle and need to be more aware of your surroundings, they feature a specialised design that keeps them from slipping out while you exercise. Sweatproof and even machine-washable, they also feature a handy ControlTalk mic/remote combination on the cable.
Super-Secure Gym Fit
Whether you're running, biking, or snowboarding, you'll go further and never lose focus, thanks to iSport's revolutionary in-ear SportClip and OmniTip swivel nozzle. Secure and comfortable, it won't fall out or get in the way of your goggles, glasses or helmet.
Thanks to ControlTalk you’ll have on-cable iPad, iPhone or iPod playback control, plus iPhone and music phone hands-free calling.
Advanced In-Ear speaker design delivers true Monster-quality sound so you’ll be cheered on by rich, pumping sound.
An anti-microbial formulation helps to keep these free of gym odours. This way, you can use the pair anywhere you like without taking any offensive aromas with you. This even comes with a clasp pouch so you can protect them when you’re on-the-move.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Monster head, Noel Lee, founded the company in 1979 after realising that cables are as crucial as any speaker component for great sound. His debut product – the Monster Cable – caused a buzz for its cutting-edge audio that stood out from standard wiring. This notion that cables could be so central was a radical one, and this inventive edge holds true decades on.
As former partners with Beats, Monster’s talent for top-quality sound showed in their design for Dr. Dre’s highly-successful headphone range. After Monster and Beats split in 2012, Noel Lee won a Lifetime Achievement Award and nine innovative technologies awards at the prestigious Plus X Awards. This recognised the company’s dedication to optimised sound quality, stand-out engineering and market-leading innovation.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday