National Trust by Crane Lavenham Summerhouse, 2.4 x 3m , Wades Lantern
Inspired by ages gone by, yet using modern techniques, the low-maintenance Lavenham summerhouse is both affordable and beautiful. Constructed in Norfolk by skilled craftsmen, the versatile structures can add invaluable living, dining or work space, or simply a quiet spot to relax.
Inspiration came from outbuildings at several National Trust properties scattered around East Anglia. Crane visited and photographed many of these, researching materials and construction and, in collaboration with the National Trust, drew their designs for a real gardeners delight!
Although all Crane buildings have timber floors, you need a ready prepared base before you take delivery. The base must be constructed of either paving slabs laid on mortar or a concrete base no less than 10cm thick. This base must be the size of the building footprint.
- Delivered and installed by the supplier
- Under 2.5m high to meet modern planning requirements
- Traditionally styled windows with toughened glass
- Door in gable end
- Cast iron black door furniture with a mortice lock
- "Olden style" black corrugated apex roof
- Traditionally cladded using vertical sawn boards lined with a breathable paper membrane
- Tongue and groove floorboards
The Forest Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council works to safeguard the world's forests. FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible forest management and the consumption of forest products, enabling you to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment.
100% of our wooden outdoor furniture is FSC-certified.
- Assembly Required
- Assembled by the supplier in your home
- Country of Origin
- H214 x W300 x D240cm
- FSC Scandinavian redwood
Delivery in 10 weeks from our supplier
Q & As