National Trust by Crane Oxburgh Garden Shed, 2.4 x 3m, Disraeli Green
Inspired by ages gone by, yet using modern techniques, Crane's new range of low-maintenance garden sheds is both affordable and beautiful. They are real gardeners' sheds, with traditional design features such as vertical sawn boards and corrugated roofs and in an array of attractive colour palettes to suit any garden.
Inspiration came from outbuildings at several National Trust properties scattered around East Anglia. Crane visited and photographed many of these, researching materials and construction and, in collaboration with the National Trust, drew their designs.
These sheds are constructed from FSC Scandinavian redwood and made in Norfolk by skilled craftsmen.
Although all Crane buildings have timber floors, you need a ready prepared base before you take delivery. The base must be constructed of either paving slabs laid on mortar or a concrete base no less than 10cm thick. This base must be the size of the building footprint.
- Delivered and installed by the supplier
- Under 2.5m high to meet modern planning requirements
- Traditionally styled windows with toughened glass
- Cast iron black door furniture with a mortice lock
- "Olden style" black corrugated apex roof
- Traditionally cladded using vertical sawn boards lined with a breathable paper membrane
- Tongue and groove floorboards
- Includes a 900mm wide log store
The Forest Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council works to safeguard the world's forests. FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible forest management and the consumption of forest products, enabling you to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment.
100% of our wooden outdoor furniture is FSC-certified.
- Assembly Required
- Delivered and assembled by supplier
- Country of Origin
- H218 x W240 x L300cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- FSC Certified
- Scandinavian redwood
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
Q & As