Neff B12S52N3GB Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe chic design of the Neff B12S52N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen and with a superb 6 cooking functions you will find a programme to suit your cooking needs.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and bar handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window.
Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor, roof and walls provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. This forced air system means lower temperatures can be used and little or no pre-heating is required. The method is ideal for roasting, batch baking and hot air grilling. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
Cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 50° - 200°C
- Top/bottom heat 50° - 275°C
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- CircoRoasting 50° - 250°C
- Defrost setting
With 4 shelf positions and triple glazed glass door. Also includes 1x baking and roasting shelf cranked, 1x universal pan, 1x insert grid. Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
Special buy: These offers are available for a limited time only and are exceptional value as we've been able to secure one-off discounts from our suppliers.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence